News

SMF - Just Installed!

Bitcoin Fund for the Truth

antiliar · 246

antiliar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
on: March 09, 2021, 01:20:29 PM
I will refine this later and provide more information about my goal, but after I take care of Christopher P. Hanson I will then raise money to help others who have no voice or little money to help themselves when lied against and they need legal help. My goal is enough money to pay an accident forensics company to 3D model a series of wrecks that show what happened and how what Christopher P. Hanson and Timothy Dean say happened could never have happened. Then I will file whatever lawsuits I need to without a lawyer, I just need expenses to do the research and file with the court. (It's not free). Chris has repeatedly made fun of me because I do not have enough money to get a good lawyer. He gets away with it because the system is set up to help those with money. His mother, Armelda Hanson works for Oracle and makes big $$$, so Chris has no worries in that regard. So, I will announce a new wallet address for Bitcoin donations. If you have had the same thing happen to you or you just want REAL justice in the world, consider donating ASAP. Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 02:15:36 PM by antiliar »